- Suggested duration: Two weeks, for one hour a day
- Technique used: research, report, debate, discussion, action; done by students inside a school Materials required ICT gear to make notes (iPads or similar), to observe (pictures, movies) and to report (beamer) If needed: materials to make posters and/or displays
- Aim of activity: Raise awareness of students behaviour and improve this
- Underpinning components: All that are mentioned above
- Connection with other competences: Attentiveness; Creativity
Students do research on waste behaviour of students in the school restaurant. The report visually (pictures, short movies etc.). They discuss actions to be undertaken to change the attitude of their fellow students in a polite, respectful way, taking into consideration the PPP. This might be discussions during lunch time, inviting signposts etc. They choose action strategies and do them. After a period of time they repeat the research to detect improvements.