- Suggested duration: 15 mins
- Technique used: Futures projection
- Materials required: Post-it notes and flipchart paper
- Aim of activity: To encourage students to think about how things might evolve in the future
- Underpinning components: UC5.1b; UC5.3a
- Connection with other competences: Attentiveness; Systems
Using post it notes, students jot down ideas for things that might occur in the future with a suggested year and put it on the time line. Plenary discuss projections, why people made them and if they can be categorised into different types of predictions.