- Suggested duration: 15 mins
- Technique used: Personal reflection
- Materials required: A variety of photographs/pictures
- Aim of activity: To encourage students to develop self-awareness
- Underpinning components: UC 6.3
- Connection with other competences: Attentiveness
Students are shown different pictures relating to sustainability and asked to record their emotional responses. They then discuss in groups these responses – why they felt like that, how they recorded them, how they tend to react to things.