Values sdg2 Zero hunger
Recognise how our values affect actions and behaviours and how these actions, in turn, might increase or reduce hunger of others.
Commitment can be facilitated by a personal experience that comes from personal care of each slice of the topic. An example of this. creating, testing, or working on your own project or your own campaign, which is related to a group that is important to the student eg. country, age group.
Game-example: Planet Nomads
Planet Nomads is a singleplayer sci-fi sandbox game of survival on alien planets through block-style building. You are a lone astronaut scientist crash-landing on a strangely captivating planet. Keeping your wit together and securing your basic survival needs that include food, water and building material is the best start towards figuring out a way out of this messy situation.
Planet Nomads delivers a unique gaming experience by combining building, survival and exploration together to make you feel like a true survivor.
Surviving on an inhabited planet is no easy task, but with careful planning, caution and a healthy amount of curiosity, you can do it. As long as you overcome poisonous plants and curious beasts, avoid being slashed to pieces, frozen to death, eaten alive, starved and generally ended.
Features of the game:
- completely mineable voxel terrain
- physics-ruled block-based building
- actual wheel physics for vehicles, rails, traps and gadgets
- three types of wheels
- hover physics
- multiple biomes based on temperature and humidity
- Improved animal AI to catch you off guard
- climate-based creature diversity
- automated mining machines and production blocks
- mobile bases
- survival mechanics embedded to the game’s core design
- constant evolution based on community feedback.