Work with others, responsively and inclusively, while remaining aware of personal beliefs and values (yours and theirs), to reduce inequality.
Game-example: Oxygen Not Included
In the space-colony simulation game Oxygen Not Included learners will find that scarcities of oxygen, warmth and sustenance are constant threats to their colony’s survival. Guide colonists through the perils of subterranean asteroid living and watch as their population grows until they’re not simply surviving but thriving.
Activities in the simulation
- Everything in their space colony is under their control, from excavation and resource allocation right down to plumbing and power systems.
- They keep the psychological impact of survival at bay with fun leisure activities, great accommodations and even better food for their colony.
- They keep tabs on ambient environmental temperatures and their colony’s heat production to maintain a nice, cozy atmosphere for their colonists.
- They create interlocking pipe systems to swiftly deliver fuel and liquid to critical areas of your base. if they plan well, they be rewarded as their colony transforms into an imperishable, well-oiled machine.
- They choose from a multitude of power sources including coal, hydrogen, natural gas or just plain old elbow grease.
- Waste Nothing through Extreme
- They recycle waste into precious fuel, process unbreathable gas into air or harness the natural bodily processes of wild creatures for food.