Understand the links between climate change, sea-level rise and over-consumption of seafood products.
- From different documentary resources, create a mind map highlighting the issues related to aquatic life e.g. where seas have been overfished, coral destroyed, or where seas/rivers have been polluted.
- Identify links between areas where there is concern, fishing practices and other possible causes (industry pollution, sewage etc.)
- Identify links between these issues, social and economic behaviours, climate change and sea-level rise
- Identify possible courses of action to address issues found and sustainably exploit marine resources and address sea-level rise
- Prioritize these courses of action.