Act transparently and accept personal responsibility while working on a resilient infrastructure and inclusive and sustainable industrialization and innovation.
Ask students to:
- make a personal inventory of the clothes they wear.
- find out prices for these clothes
- add up the prices to come up with a personal total.
- check the level of sustainability by using Rankabrand or comparable sites.
- use the same sites to find the most sustainable brands, shops etc. for their clothes
- check the prices, add them up and compare the outcome with the ‘non-sustainable’ total.
- compare production lines of some clothes, including production; transport; trading; selling, if possible: added value. Criteria for comparing: People, Planet, Prosperity.
- feasibility of changing to ethical brands
- other solutions to make clothing more sustainable
- pros and cons of different solutions
- different personal points of view.