- Suggested duration: 60 minutes
- Technique used: Report writing
- Materials required: Paper and pen or a computer
- Aim of activity: Change behavior by writing this report.
- Underpinning components: UC8.1a; UC8.1b; UC8.2; UC8.3
- Connection with other competences: Criticality; Decisiveness; Systems
The students write an I-report in 60 minutes. Subject: How do I accept personal responsibility and accountability towards others and how do I act transparently by reporting to others in appropriate ways.
- Describe daily life from this perspective
- Give as many examples as possible
- Ask two of your peers to reflect on your report and add their reflection to your report.
- reflect your report: describe what you can change in order to become (even) more responsible and accountable.