- Suggested duration: 20 mins
- Technique used: Paired simulation
- Materials required: None
- Aim of activity: To encourage students to think about seeing things as others do
- Underpinning components: UC 6.3
- Connection with other competences: Values; Transdisciplinarity
Person A: Talk about yourself to your partner. Person B: Now imagine you are Person A based on what you have heard and introduce yourself as if you are Person A. Now try the same in reverse. How did that feel? Listening to the other person speak as you? Speaking as the other person?