- Suggested duration: 45 mins
- Technique used:
- Materials required: A range of concepts
- Aim of activity: This can help the learners notice, describe and understand processes and complex systems behind “directly observable-perceivable” aspects of the world
- Underpinning components: UC 2.1
- Connection with other competences:
See, for example: unlocke.org; also other concept development/conceptual change approaches (Vosniadou et al.). Look also system thinking skills (Assaraf & Orion, 2010), etc..