- Suggested duration: 15 mins
- Technique used: Individual activity ‘quiz’
- Materials required: Slides of various simple dilemmas
- Aim of activity: To encourage learners to reflect on values and principles that underpin decisions
- Underpinning components: UC12.1b; UC12.2a
- Connection with other competences: Responsibility
Individually, learners quickly reflect on each dilemma presented and write down their response. Small groups then discuss their choices and the reasons those decisions were made. Whole group then discuss the various principles that underpinned decisions and whether there were any inconsistencies.